Kohler - 4177-CP - Droplet® Inwall Tank Face Plate
List Price: $159.00
Questions about Kohler - 4177-CP
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 4177-CP
For use with the K-18829-NA 2'x4' in-wall tank and carrier system, this durable flush actuator plate allows you to choose between 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf). Droplet offers an organic aesthetic that complements the smooth lines of the Veil(TM) wall-hung toilet.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- For use with K-18829-NA 2'x4' in-wall tank and carrier system.
- Dual flush actuator offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Large flush actuator plate opening can be removed for easy access to inner tank.
- See installation guide for more detailed information.
- WaterSense(R) toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
4177-CP - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this polished chrome finished toilet part, by Kohler. The 4177-CP is made from premium materials, this Toilet Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Droplet Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.