Kohler - 4438-33 - Devonshire® 128 Gpf Tank
List Price: $286.00
Questions about Kohler - 4438-33
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 4438-33
Part of the Devonshire collection, this high-efficiency tank takes inspiration from old-world design. Its 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to old 3.5-gallon toilets, without sacrificing performance. Pair this tank with the K-4397 bowl for a complete toilet.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Class Five(R) - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as a HET (high-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- Polished chrome trip lever
- Combines with the 4397 Devonshire Comfort Height elongated bowl
4438-33 - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this mexican sand finished toilet tank, by Kohler. The 4438-33 is made from premium materials, this Toilet Tank offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Devonshire Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.