Kohler - 528-K1-NA - Dtv+™ Digital 2 Port Thermostatic Valve
List Price: $785.85
Questions about Kohler - 528-K1-NA
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 528-K1-NA
For custom showering applications, this valve elevates your showering experience through the power of technology, giving you more options for cleansing and relaxation than ever. Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature control. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the DTV digital system, and its easy plug-and-go design makes installation simple. With two independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where only one or two shower outlets are required. Additionally, with the DTV system, this valve can also be used in combination with a second digital valve to provide either additional outlets or to deliver two different water temperatures at the same time.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Designed to work with a DTV digital system either individually or with a second digital valve (two, three, or six-port valve).
- For use in either showering and/or bathing applications.
- Up to 13 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate with maximum flow of 8.0 gpm from one outlet.
- 1/2-inch hot/cold supply inlets.
- Two independently controllable 1/2-inch outlets.
- Pre-wired with three-prong plug for connection to 110v AC receptacle.
- Mounts within standard 2- by 4-inch walls.
- Requires K-99695 DTV system controller module (sold separately).
528-K1-NA - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this not applicable finished complete shower system, by Kohler. The 528-K1-NA is made from premium materials, this Complete Shower System offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative DTV Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.