Kohler - 737-K-NA - Mastershower® 2 Or 3 Way Diverter Valve
List Price: $210.75
Questions about Kohler - 737-K-NA
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 737-K-NA
The MasterShower diverter valve brings a new level of innovation and flexibility as a custom shower solution. When paired with compatible trim, its three-way design allows control of up to three separate components, and can also easily be configured as a two-way diverter valve.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Patented K-joint installation ensures consistent trim appearance, regardless of variability in valve rough-in
- Configurable on-site as a 2- or 3-way diverter valve, providing flexibility for specification changes and upgrades
- Required transfer valve trim works in both two- and three-way applications
- 3/4' inlet
- No shared position, meets CalGreen requirements
- Volume control functionality, allowing user to personalize flow rate
737-K-NA - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this not applicable finished faucet rough-in valve, by Kohler. The 737-K-NA is made from premium materials, this Faucet Rough-In Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative MasterShower Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.