Kohler - T944-4-BN - Stillness® 2-Hdl Wall-Mt Lav Faucet Trim
List Price: $947.80
Questions about Kohler - T944-4-BN
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - T944-4-BN
Streamlined elements and understated sophistication are the essence of Stillness faucets. An ideal faucet for vessel-style sinks, this trim mounts on the wall and keeps countertops free of clutter. The trim features a graceful spout and two ergonomic lever handles for easy operation. When paired with a two-handle ceramic disc valve, this trim offers optimal performance.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Drawing its inspiration from the pure, sleek geometry of Minimalism, Stillness is as much artistic as it is functional
- Two-handle sink faucet trim for wall-mount installations
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- Fluid design lines for ease of cleaning
- 1.2 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
T944-4-BN - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this vibrant brushed nickel finished wall mounted bathroom sink faucet, by Kohler. The T944-4-BN is made from premium materials, this Wall Mounted Bathroom Sink Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Stillness Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.