Kohler - 14406-3-BN - Purist® Lav Faucet
Questions about Kohler - 14406-3-BN
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 14406-3-BN
Combining architectural forms with sensual design lines, Purist faucets and accessories bring a touch of modern elegance to your bathroom. This sink faucet exemplifies the Purist collection's understated style, with its low gooseneck spout and cross handles. Easy-to-install and leak-free UltraGlide(TM) valves provide reliable performance and durability. And the spout features laminar flow, which helps conserve water while preventing splashing.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Two-handle widespread sink faucet for 8'' - 16'' centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- Fluid design lines for beauty and ease of cleaning
- Handles pre-assembled on valves to simplify installation
- Completes Purist design solution with Kohler fixtures and accessories.
- Low-flow aerator option available (please see latest price book)
- 1.2 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
14406-3-BN - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this vibrant brushed nickel finished widespread bathroom sink faucet, by Kohler. The 14406-3-BN is made from premium materials, this Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Purist Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.