Kohler - 1966-VBW-96 - Sunstruck® Vab Bath Bask™ W/Strght Apron
List Price: $6,803.60
Questions about Kohler - 1966-VBW-96
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 1966-VBW-96
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- VibrAcoustic calms and soothes with sound vibration technology.
- Six concealed speakers send sound waves through the water to gently massage the body.
- Six original instrumental compositions offer different levels of relaxation.
- Plug in your smart phone, tablet, or MP3 player via auxiliary-in cable. Add your own receiver to stream wirelessly via Bluetooth®.
- Customize your experience with the high-resolution color touch screen.
- Fully adjustable volume above and below the water.
- Functions as a hydrotherapy bath when full of water and a stereo system when empty.
- Bask™ heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back, shoulders, and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- Freestanding design creates a striking focal point in your bathing area.
1966-VBW-96 - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this biscuit finished free standing soaking tub, by Kohler. The 1966-VBW-96 is made from premium materials, this Free Standing Soaking Tub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Sunstruck Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.