Kohler - 4458-RA-47 - Wellworth® Dual Flush Tank, Rh
List Price: $161.20
Questions about Kohler - 4458-RA-47
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 4458-RA-47
This Wellworth dual-flush toilet tank combines water savings with powerful flush performance. An innovative two-tone flush lever offers the choice of 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush; the dual-flush lever is located on the side of the tank like a traditional toilet, leaving the top free for storage. The high-efficiency 1.1-gallon flush reduces water use by more than 30 percent over the 1.6-gallon mode, which adds up to potential water savings of more than 4,000 gallons per toilet, per year.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Right-hand nested trip lever offers a choice of 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Combines with the K-4197 or K-4198 bowl to create a complete K-3987-RA or K-3988-RA Wellworth toilet.
- Combines with the K-4199 bowl to create a complete K-3989-RA Highline toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- WaterSense(R) toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
4458-RA-47 - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this almond finished toilet tank, by Kohler. The 4458-RA-47 is made from premium materials, this Toilet Tank offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Wellworth Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.