Kohler - 6418-NY - Cimarron® 2 Pc, Ch Touchless Toilet, Eb
Questions about Kohler - 6418-NY
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 6418-NY
The KOHLER touchless toilet is the no-touch flush for your home. Just hold your hand over the tank sensor to activate the flush. No handle to touch means fewer germs to pick up or leave behind. This Cimarron toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Flush is activated by a no-touch sensor mounted inside the tank.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (included).
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- When batteries are low, the unit will beep five times at half-second intervals when activated to indicate it''s time to replace them.
- Combination consists of the K-5692 tank and the K-4309 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Touchless only adds three simple steps to installation.
6418-NY - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this dune finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 6418-NY is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Cimarron Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.