Kohler - 72423-CP - Awaken™ B90 175Gpm Sf Showerhead
List Price: $33.75
Questions about Kohler - 72423-CP
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 72423-CP
The Awaken showerhead brings KOHLER quality, design, and performance to your bath. An advanced spray engine provides wide coverage and thorough rinsing. The artfully sculpted sprayface takes its inspiration from the purposeful patterns found in nature, complementing a wide range of bathroom styles.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Showerhead features transitional nature-inspired design.
- Full-coverage spray produces an encompassing spray for everyday use.
- Spray nozzles cover full area of sprayhead.
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface is easy to clean.
- 1.75 gpm (gallons per minute) showerhead flow rate.
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
- Showerarm and flange not included.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- WaterSense(R)-labeled 1.75-gpm showerheads use up to 30 percent less water than standard 2.5-gpm showerheads, while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED(R) Green Building Rating System.
72423-CP - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this polished chrome finished shower head, by Kohler. The 72423-CP is made from premium materials, this Shower Head offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Awaken Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.