Kohler - 7304-K-CP - Base Fct/G-Neck L/Drn/Flex
List Price: $198.45
Questions about Kohler - 7304-K-CP
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 7304-K-CP
With a practical design and solid brass construction, Triton faucets are an exceptional value. This competitively-priced Triton widespread lavatory faucet features a 5-1/4' gooseneck spout and a durable Polished Chrome finish. Your choice of handle styles completes the look.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Two-handle widespread lavatory faucet for 8' - 16' centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- Choose from lever, cross, square or wristblade handle options
- Flexible supply lines simplify installations on 8' - 16' centers
- Less drain
- Meets ADA requirements
- Low-flow aerator option available (please see latest price book)
7304-K-CP - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this polished chrome finished commercial fixture, by Kohler. The 7304-K-CP is made from premium materials, this Commercial Fixture offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Triton Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.