Kohler - 7521-CP - Touchless™ 128 Gpf Wave Hec Flush Vlv
List Price: $742.55
Questions about Kohler - 7521-CP
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 7521-CP
WAVE technology offers hygienic touchless operation on command. Activating only when a hand is waved directly over the flushometer, the sensor eliminates random flushing that can be frightening for children. And by removing false actuations, WAVE technology provides even greater water savings.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Powered by the 30-year Hybrid Energy System.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint(TM) technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2-inch top spud coupling connection.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) for low water consumption.
- Piston valve technology offers reliable and accurate flushing performance across pressures.
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site.
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway.
- Manual courtesy flush button (works without DC power).
- Solid metal construction for durability and reliability.
- Fixture-mount design.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER(R) 1.28 gpf toilet.
- 24-hour sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
7521-CP - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this polished chrome finished toilet part, by Kohler. The 7521-CP is made from premium materials, this Toilet Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative WAVE Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.