Kohler - 7535-RF-CP - Tripoint™ 160 Gpf Hec Retro Vlv
List Price: $656.50
Questions about Kohler - 7535-RF-CP
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 7535-RF-CP
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Touchless flushometers with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, are UL listed and comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Powered by the 30-year Hybrid Energy System.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint(TM) technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2-inch top spud coupling connection
- Piston valve technology offers reliable and accurate flushing performance across pressures.
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site.
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway.
- Manual courtesy flush button (works without DC power).
- Solid metal construction for durability and reliability.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER(R) 1.6 gpf (gallons per flush) toilets.
- Fixture-mount design.
7535-RF-CP - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this polished chrome finished toilet part, by Kohler. The 7535-RF-CP is made from premium materials, this Toilet Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Tripoint Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.