Kohler - 856-AH-47 - Tea-For-Two 55'' Spa Whirlpool
List Price: $9,940.45
Questions about Kohler - 856-AH-47
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 856-AH-47
Enjoy a luxury water spa in the privacy of home. The Tea-for-Two's Spa Package bath offers a full menu of options, from the light bubbling effervescence of an air bath to a more vigorous, targeted hydromassage. Meanwhile, chromatherapy washes the area in a soothing spectrum of lights. Fine-tune your experience with the easy-to-use keypad and remote control.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 66'L x 36'W x 24'H
- A two-person bath that offers a true soaking experience
- KOHLER(R) Experience whirlpools create a sensory sanctuary where you can relax, rejuvenate and renew
- The Spa Experience creates a variable experience whirlpool to fit your mood
- Eight effervescence ports: thousands of champagne-like bubbles cling to and caress the body
- Chromatherapy lighting: mind and body relax as a full spectrum of color washes over you
- Eight Flexjet(TM) whirlpool jets provide an individually adjustable hydro-massage for aching muscles
- Featuring a variable-speed pump with 18 settings and in-line, 1.5-kW heater
- 240V hard-wire electrical service required
- Crafted of KOHLER Cast Iron for deep, glossy color and years of reliable use
- Package includes color-matched jet trim and a remote control standard
856-AH-47 - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this almond finished drop in whirlpool bathtub, by Kohler. The 856-AH-47 is made from premium materials, this Drop In Whirlpool Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Tea-for-Two Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.