Kohler - 939-BV - Purist®20Gpm Sngl-Fctn Shwrhd-Katalyst®
List Price: $140.75
Questions about Kohler - 939-BV
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 939-BV
Conservation doesn't have to mean sacrifice. The Purist traditionally-styled 2.0 gpm showerhead utilizes Katalyst air induction technology to deliver an invigorating spray experience while saving up to 20% wter consumption.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 2.0 gpm flow rate, saving up to 20% wter consumption vs. conventional 2.5 gpm showerheads.
- WaterSense compliant and satisfies the water efficiency requirement for LEED certification. WaterSense labeled products meet flow, force and coverage requirements; guaranteeing a great showering experience while conserving water.
- Katalyst air-induction technology maximizes every water drop by infusing air into the water stream for a fuller, more powerful spray.
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean.
- New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes.
- The KOHLER Purist showerhead coordinates with other Purist faucets and accessories to complete your design solution
- Showerarm and flange not included.
939-BV - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this vibrant brushed bronze finished shower head, by Kohler. The 939-BV is made from premium materials, this Shower Head offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Purist Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.