Kohler - 98740-CP - Watertile® 10 Rainshower, 22 Nozzle
List Price: $856.25
Questions about Kohler - 98740-CP
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 98740-CP
With four 22-nozzle sprayheads, WaterTile Square Rain overhead showering panels provide luxurious water delivery that even Mother Nature would envy. Four fully adjustable and pivoting square sprayheads distribute a relaxing shower of water that simulates a gentle summer rain.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Panel utilizes an integrated system of four 22-nozzle, fully adjustable sprayheads for stimulating hydrotherapy.
- Low-profile design complements any decor.
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface is easy to clean.
- 0.6 gpm (gallon per minute) maximum flow rate from each sprayhead for a maximum combined flow of 2.4 gpm (gallon per minute)
- 1/2-inch NPT connections.
- Soldering template included for ease of installation.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
98740-CP - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this polished chrome finished rainshower shower head, by Kohler. The 98740-CP is made from premium materials, this Rainshower Shower Head offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative WaterTile Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.