Kohler - 99009-SCF-NA - Verdera™ Mirror Cab 34 W/Flat Mirror
List Price: $720.60
Questions about Kohler - 99009-SCF-NA
The professionals at Keidel are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
|Paddock Hills, OH||513-351-1600|
Kohler - 99009-SCF-NA
Verderaandreg; aluminum medicine cabinet with adjustable flip-out flat mirror, 34'' W x 30'' H
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Adjustable tempered-glass shelves provide additional bathroom storage.
- Vertically adjustable flip-out flat mirror on inside of door.
- Front mirror, inside door mirror, and back panel mirror provide superior visibility.
- 110-degree door swing with slow-close hinges.
- Compatible with KOHLER Tailored Vanity medicine cabinet surrounds and side kits.
- Anodized aluminum construction with a durable rust-free and chip-free finish.
- Can be installed with left- or right-hand swing.
- Includes mounting hardware for surface or recessed installation.
- Mirrored side kits for surface mount installation sold separately.
99009-SCF-NA - Kohler
Keidel is proud to present this aluminum finished medicine cabinet, by Kohler. The 99009-SCF-NA is made from premium materials, this Medicine Cabinet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Verdera Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.